10 Songs I Love: Catherine Rose
We recently got together with Catherine Rose and caught a glimpse into the soundtrack that drives her artistry. Join us as we dive into 10 songs that Catherine loves. These include songs that have been dominating her playlists, had an impact on her as a musician or songs that bring back wonderful memories.
1. “Fair-Weather Friend” by Bruno Major
2. “Caroline” by Briston Maroney
3. “Women Who Look Like You” by JP Saxe
4. “Means Something” by Lizzy McAlpine
5. “I Don’t Wanna Be Okay Without You” by Charlie Burg
6. “Berenstein” by The Band Camino
7. “Dancing in the Moonlight” by Toploader
8. “30 Minutes” by Adam Melchor
9. “Transatlanticism” by Death Cab for Cutie
10. “St. Patrick’s Day” by John Mayer
Some music from Catherine Rose
Interested in having Catherine Rose create you a personalized song?
Do you have a special occasion coming up that you need a special, heartfelt gift for? How about an anniversary, wedding, birthday, or just because you want to do something special for a loved one. A personalized song filled with your memories and stories is the perfect gift to bring on all the feels.
Let us know when you submit that you want Catherine to work on your song and we’ll pass it to her to get started on asap.